Transformers & Chokes
Transformer - Hammond, High Voltage Plate, 115 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Primary 115 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- At 2,000 VAC and above, secondary leads are through rubber bushings
- Units can be run full wave bridge or full wave C.T.
- V.A. is a C.C.S. rating
- Current ratings are CCS (Continuous Commercial Service) & ICAS ratings (Intermittent Commercial or Amateur Service).
- Enclosed, 4 hole chassis mount.
- Minimum 6" long leads.
- Class A insulation (105 degrees C).
- Hi-Pot test at a minimum of twice secondary voltage
- Conservative designs - CSA certified (209651).