Hex Key Wrench Set - Allen®, Long Arm, 13 Piece, SAE
High quality set of long arm SAE hex keys from Allen®. This set includes 13 keys in a hinged holder for easy storage.
Punch - Greenlee, Chassis, for punching round holes
Round hole punches for use in mild steel up to 16 gauge. Make professional chassis punches on your projects. Absolutely no returns unless punch is defective!
Bulb solder-off - Weller, for removing solder
Removes melted solder by suction. Facilitates accurate printed circuit repair and cleaning. Begin by squeezing, then hold over the solder to be removed and release the bulb to allow the solder to be sucked into the bulb. This method of solder removal is very basic and inexpensive. The bulb takes up very little space in your tool kit. Made in Taiwan.
Solder - Kester 48, .031", Flux 66, Lead-free 1 lb Spool
Lead free solder, Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5, 031" diameter, rosin flux, core 66. Kester SAC305 48 Activated Rosin Flux for cored solder wire was developed for lead-free applications to enable soldering of most common metals.
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Mini, 6 pieces
Package of 66-Piece Mini-driver Kit. Features:
- Miniature version of compact convertible set. for precise detail work.
- Mini-drivers consist of jeweler's type and Phillips® screwdriver blades.
- Molded in color-coded plastic handles.
- Contains a black torque amplifier handle.
- Furnished in see-through plastic case.
Soldering iron - Weller, WP35, controlled output
- Input Voltage: 120
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Tip Temperature: 850ºF
- Heating Element Type: Nichrome wound, fiberglass and ceramic insulated
- Lightweight handle with cushion grip for ease of use and comfort
- Comes with 1/8" screwdriver tip
- Stand (S-TPH60) sold separately
- Three wire grounded power cord for your safety
- UL listed
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Precision, XP600, 6 pieces
Package of 6Electrostatic Discharge Safe. Designed to maximize efficiency and production. Fast turning swivel cap with cavity provides precise centering. Constructed of superior strength materials. Product Features:
- ESD safe to provide protection to ESD sensitive items
- Chrome-molybdenum vanadium steel blades provide superior strength
- Fast turning swivel caps provides optimum control for precise centering
- Black oxide tips for longer wear life
- No-roll handle design keeps drivers from rolling off uneven surfaces
- Storage case provides a home and keeps drivers safe
PadBoard - Double Sided, Plated Holes, 6.30” x 3.94”, Mounting Holes
The PadBoard-3U prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for general purpose analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. The PCB accepts a 96 pin DIN-41612 VME connector for backplane or board-to-board applications. Holes for ejector latches are provided. Features
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.
Wood Carving File - Half-Round, anti-clog
High quality wood carving files with a special toothpattern designed to avoid clogs and self-clean as you file. These files are available in three different lengths to meet the needs of any project and feature a half round shape.
Radius Gauges - Notched, stainless steel
Package of 4Solid, high quality stainless steel radius gauges, notched version. Use during fingerboard/fret shaping to accurately measure your progress and eliminate mistakes. Can also be used when shaping a nut/saddle or when setting string radius at the bridge. Great for working on compound radius necks. This is an essential tool for a luthier/tech’s bench. Narrow gauges are used for measuring at the nut to the 7th fret, while the wide gauges are used for measuring at the 7th and higher numbered frets.
- Gauge 1+2 has 7.25", 9.5", 10", and 12" radiuses
- Gauge 3+4 has 14", 15", 16", and 20" radiuses
- Notched version great for taking measurements with strings on
- Set of 4
Hex Key Wrench Set - Allen®, Long Arm, 9 Piece, Metric
High quality set of long arm metric hex keys from Allen®. This set includes 9 keys in a hinged holder for easy storage.
Filters - Weller, for bench top smoke absorber
Package of 3For replacement of the filters used in the benchtop smoke absorber S-TWSA350. Package of 3
- Carbon Activated Filters
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Replacement for WSA350 Benchtop Smoke Absorber
Generator - Lodestar, Audio Frequency
The oscillation frequency range of this audio generator is between voice frequency band and super voice frequency band. Square and sine wave. 10K ohm input impedance, 10 V rms maximum input voltage. 600 ohm output impedance. Equipped with synchronized input terminals, enabling the high power output signas to be accurately controlled by small signals. comes with test lead and ground lead. 5.9" high x 9.8" wide x 5.1"deep.
Generator - Lodestar, RF Signal generator
Compact solid state RF signal generator designed for the hobbyist, service bench and technical instruction. The generator is most suited for checking and aligning the IF circuit and tuners in AM, FM, and TVs. 100 kHz to 150 MHz in 6 bands and up to 450 MHz on third harmonics.
- Wide frequency range- 100 Khz to 150 MHz
- With 1 KHz oscillator purpose of modulation
- High Stability
- Output control- 0dB/-20dB/-40dB and fine adjuster
- Frequency accuracy + or - 5%
- RF output- 100mV rms appx. (up to 35MHz unloaded)
- Output control- High-low switch, fine adjust
- Audio output 1 KHz min., 2V rms
- Modulation: Internal: 1 KHz (AM) 30% appx., External: 50 Hz ~ 20 KHz at <1V rms input
Cutters - Diagonal, With Lead Catcher
Diagonal cutters with an attachment for catching cut leads. This set of cutting pliers is made from high quality carbon steel with a hardened finish. The catcher can also be removed for use with vacuum attachments.
Chemical Polishing File - Flat, clean tooth pattern
CP files have special file tooth pattern and it keeps file clean without clogging. Easy to control and fast to file clean with light strokes.
Profiling Gauge - 150mm length, for duplicating shapes
150mm length. Used to record the shape of a surface, which can then be used to trace a copy onto another surface. Needles are held firmly, which makes them easy to shape, but they remain in place when using to trace.
Screwdriver - Dunlop, System 65, four bits for guitars
The Dunlop System 65 Screwdriver is the perfect small sized tool for a gig bag or case. The four bits include two different Phillips heads and two different flat heads which can cover almost any screw used on guitars and basses.
Tool Kit - System 65™ Guitar String Change Kit
This kit has everything a guitar player needs for a quick and easy string change: a String Cutter, a Stringwinder, a Multi-Tool for tweaks, and a Superlube® Gel Pen to help stay in tune. The Dunlop System 65™ Guitar String Change Kit is a nice compact case packed with high quality tools that make changing strings a breeze. Includes:
- String Cutters
- Peg Winder
- Superlube® Gel Pen
Tech Kit - GrooveTech, for Guitar Player
Guitar players may know a little about truss rods and action, but few actually attempt adjustment. That's a shame, because a good setup will improve your performance. The GrooveTech provides everything you need to work on your guitar, plus an Easy Setup Guide that takes the mystery out of the process. Eleven hex keys are color-coded gold for metric and black for inch sizes, and long pattern for easy access. All truss rod sizes are ball end. Also included is a thickness gauge, ruler, capo, cutters, string winder, and 6-in-1 screwdriver.
Tool - GrooveTech, Stagehand Compact Tech Kit
Our GrooveTech series kits are the ultimate for guitar and bass players, but weren't designed to be very portable. Our new Stagehand kit addresses this, with no loss in capability and at a modest price to boot! Central to the concept is a 19-piece magnetic bit set and screwdriver-style bit holder, with both inch and metric hex wrenches, screwdrivers, and sockets to handle virtually any make and model of guitar or bass. A capo and 15-blade thickness gauge with integrated ruler permit neck measurement, which is essential to proper truss rod adjustment.
File - Diamond, for Frets, Straight
Double sided diamond fret file. Easily the best choice for fret crowning, diamond files cut in two directions (push and pull) rather than one with no chatter giving you a smoother fret after the crowning process File cutting surface is impregnated with diamonds to give you a smooth cut with long lasting durability.
- Made of solid steel with diamond cutting surface.
- Soft rubber coating on the handle
- 5-3/4” cutting surface
- Double sided to cover different fret sizes
Bench-top smoke absorber - Weller, for soldering
Keep those fumes out of your face while soldering with this benchtop smoke absorber.
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Great for workspaces using more active fluxes used with lead-free solder
- Fumes are absorbed by the replaceable carbon-activated filter
- Includes one replacement filter (S-TWSA350F)
- Stand allows the smoke absorber to be adjusted to varying angles
- Fan is quiet and will not add significant noise to the workspace
- ESD safe
- Air Flow Volume: 1370 l/min
- Wattage: 20 watts
Wire Stripper / Cutter - Xcelite, 6", with Spring and Lock
6" stripper, cutter with spring and lock, cushion grip handles, carded. Features
- Wire cutting and stripping edges conveniently located in front of pivot
- Allows use in tight places
- Needle nose pliers add wire pulling and bending capabilities
- Scissors-action stripper for cleaner, faster and more accurate stripping
- Serrated edge
- Includes work-speeding automatic spring and lock
- Red cushion grip handle provides maximum leverage
- For copper and aluminum wire 10 - 22 AWG