Fret File - Diamond, offset, for dressing and shaping frets
Diamond fret file with offset shape for more comfortable fret dressing and improved clearance over the guitar body at high frets. Both full length concave filing grooves (for medium and wide fretwire) uniformly coated with micro industrial diamond particle.
Fret Collars - Dunlop, System 65, for fret polish without taping
Package of 2The Dunlop System 65 Fret Collars include everything you need for a quick fret polish without the need for taping the entire neck. Two sizes of flexible steel collars are included, 0.125 and .080.
Cutters - Xcelite, Relieved Tapered Head
- Relieved tapered head-flush cutter
- Allows use between closely spaced components
- Features blue cushion grips
Generator - Lodestar, RF Signal generator
Compact solid state RF signal generator designed for the hobbyist, service bench and technical instruction. The generator is most suited for checking and aligning the IF circuit and tuners in AM, FM, and TVs. 100 kHz to 150 MHz in 6 bands and up to 450 MHz on third harmonics.
- Wide frequency range- 100 Khz to 150 MHz
- With 1 KHz oscillator purpose of modulation
- High Stability
- Output control- 0dB/-20dB/-40dB and fine adjuster
- Frequency accuracy + or - 5%
- RF output- 100mV rms appx. (up to 35MHz unloaded)
- Output control- High-low switch, fine adjust
- Audio output 1 KHz min., 2V rms
- Modulation: Internal: 1 KHz (AM) 30% appx., External: 50 Hz ~ 20 KHz at <1V rms input
File Set - Needle files, 5 types, for precision work
Package of 5Set of files for precision work.
- half round
- three square (i.e. triangular)
Hex Key Wrench Set - Allen®, Long Arm, 13 Piece, SAE
High quality set of long arm SAE hex keys from Allen®. This set includes 13 keys in a hinged holder for easy storage.
Bulb solder-off - Weller, for removing solder
Removes melted solder by suction. Facilitates accurate printed circuit repair and cleaning. Begin by squeezing, then hold over the solder to be removed and release the bulb to allow the solder to be sucked into the bulb. This method of solder removal is very basic and inexpensive. The bulb takes up very little space in your tool kit. Made in Taiwan.
Needle Nose Pliers - Xcelite, 6", long
Extra long nose, Serrated jaws, Green cushion grips Product Features:
- Long needle nose pliers
- Extra long nose
- Features serrated jaws
- Features green cushion grips
Punch - Greenlee, Chassis, for punching round holes
Round hole punches for use in mild steel up to 16 gauge. Make professional chassis punches on your projects. Absolutely no returns unless punch is defective!
Tech Kit - CruzTOOLS GrooveTech, for Guitar Player
Guitar players may know a little about truss rods and action, but few actually attempt adjustment. That's a shame, because a good setup will improve your performance. The GrooveTech provides everything you need to work on your guitar, plus an Easy Setup Guide that takes the mystery out of the process. Eleven hex keys are color-coded gold for metric and black for inch sizes, and long pattern for easy access. All truss rod sizes are ball end. Also included is a thickness gauge, ruler, capo, cutters, string winder, and 6-in-1 screwdriver.
Tool - Cruz Tools, Stagehand Compact Tech Kit
Our GrooveTech series kits are the ultimate for guitar and bass players, but weren't designed to be very portable. Our new Stagehand kit addresses this, with no loss in capability and at a modest price to boot! Central to the concept is a 19-piece magnetic bit set and screwdriver-style bit holder, with both inch and metric hex wrenches, screwdrivers, and sockets to handle virtually any make and model of guitar or bass. A capo and 15-blade thickness gauge with integrated ruler permit neck measurement, which is essential to proper truss rod adjustment.
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Mini, 6 pieces
Package of 66-Piece Mini-driver Kit. Features:
- Miniature version of compact convertible set. for precise detail work.
- Mini-drivers consist of jeweler's type and Phillips® screwdriver blades.
- Molded in color-coded plastic handles.
- Contains a black torque amplifier handle.
- Furnished in see-through plastic case.
Wire Stripper / Cutter - Xcelite, 6", with Spring and Lock
6" stripper, cutter with spring and lock, cushion grip handles, carded. Features
- Wire cutting and stripping edges conveniently located in front of pivot
- Allows use in tight places
- Needle nose pliers add wire pulling and bending capabilities
- Scissors-action stripper for cleaner, faster and more accurate stripping
- Serrated edge
- Includes work-speeding automatic spring and lock
- Red cushion grip handle provides maximum leverage
- For copper and aluminum wire 10 - 22 AWG
Drill Bit - two step, for installing vintage tuners
Two-step drill bit for drilling two-step holes. HSS material. Can be used to install vintage type tuners.
Wood Saw Rasp - High Carbon Steel, coarse side & fine side
One coarse side, one fine side.
File - Diamond, for Frets, Straight
Double sided diamond fret file. Easily the best choice for fret crowning, diamond files cut in two directions (push and pull) rather than one with no chatter giving you a smoother fret after the crowning process File cutting surface is impregnated with diamonds to give you a smooth cut with long lasting durability.
- Made of solid steel with diamond cutting surface.
- Soft rubber coating on the handle
- 5-3/4” cutting surface
- Double sided to cover different fret sizes
Hex Key Wrench Set - Allen®, Long Arm, 9 Piece, Metric
High quality set of long arm metric hex keys from Allen®. This set includes 9 keys in a hinged holder for easy storage.
Solder - Kester 48, .031", Flux 66, Lead-free 1 lb Spool
Lead free solder, Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5, 031" diameter, rosin flux, core 66. Kester SAC305 48 Activated Rosin Flux for cored solder wire was developed for lead-free applications to enable soldering of most common metals.
Soldering iron - Weller, WP35, controlled output
- Input Voltage: 120
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Tip Temperature: 850ºF
- Heating Element Type: Nichrome wound, fiberglass and ceramic insulated
- Lightweight handle with cushion grip for ease of use and comfort
- Comes with 1/8" screwdriver tip
- Stand (S-TPH60) sold separately
- Three wire grounded power cord for your safety
- UL listed
PadBoard - Double Sided, Plated Holes, 3.94” x 3.15”, Mounting Holes
The PadBoard-2 prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. Features
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 31 x 39 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- Size2 = 100 x 80mm (3.94 x 3.15in), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
Wire Stripper / Cutter - Xcelite, 5", with Cushion Grip Handle
5" wire stripper & cutter with cushion grip handles. Features:
- Cuts and strips both solid and stranded wire cleanly, neatly.
- Adjustable screw stop for different wire sizes.
- Hardened with ground blades.
- Red plastic-coated cushion grip provides maximum leverage.
- Strips 8AWG - 22AWG wire.
Neck Support - 2-Way, for guitar work
2-Way Neck Support for guitars. This natural wood, swing design neck support is great for any guitar shop front counter or repair bench and can be used for inspection or repairs of different sized guitars/basses with ease. No need for separate neck supports when switching between acoustic and electric guitars!
- 2 way adjustable height is compatible with acoustic and electric guitars/basses
- Large (15cmx15cm) square base keeps the guitar stable and steady during repair
- Natural cork used at guitar contact points.
Wrench - Dunlop, System 65, Uni-wrench
The Dunlop System 65 Uni-Wrench is great tool for tightening and loosening any threaded nut on a guitar or bass. This includes pots, jacks, bridge posts, rounded knurled nuts on selector switches and more.
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Precision, XP600, 6 pieces
Package of 6Electrostatic Discharge Safe. Designed to maximize efficiency and production. Fast turning swivel cap with cavity provides precise centering. Constructed of superior strength materials. Product Features:
- ESD safe to provide protection to ESD sensitive items
- Chrome-molybdenum vanadium steel blades provide superior strength
- Fast turning swivel caps provides optimum control for precise centering
- Black oxide tips for longer wear life
- No-roll handle design keeps drivers from rolling off uneven surfaces
- Storage case provides a home and keeps drivers safe