String Cutters - Dunlop, System 65, heavy duty
The Dunlop System 65 String Cutter can cut through any strings. It will cut through .130” thick bass strings just as easily as a .010” guitar string. This is a great tool to keep nearby, easily fitting in a case or gig bag.
Routing Jig - for Soundhole & Rosette
Soundhole and Rosette routing jig. Adjustable from 2” diameter to 6” diameter. Includes two hex adjustable M4x0.70 countersunk screws for attaching a router base, one registration pin (4 mm diameter) and three hex keys: 2.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 1.5 mm. Use with precision router base support for Dremel tool (S-T235).
Generator - Lodestar, RF Signal generator
Compact solid state RF signal generator designed for the hobbyist, service bench and technical instruction. The generator is most suited for checking and aligning the IF circuit and tuners in AM, FM, and TVs. 100 kHz to 150 MHz in 6 bands and up to 450 MHz on third harmonics.
- Wide frequency range- 100 Khz to 150 MHz
- With 1 KHz oscillator purpose of modulation
- High Stability
- Output control- 0dB/-20dB/-40dB and fine adjuster
- Frequency accuracy + or - 5%
- RF output- 100mV rms appx. (up to 35MHz unloaded)
- Output control- High-low switch, fine adjust
- Audio output 1 KHz min., 2V rms
- Modulation: Internal: 1 KHz (AM) 30% appx., External: 50 Hz ~ 20 KHz at <1V rms input
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Mini, 6 pieces
Package of 66-Piece Mini-driver Kit. Features:
- Miniature version of compact convertible set. for precise detail work.
- Mini-drivers consist of jeweler's type and Phillips® screwdriver blades.
- Molded in color-coded plastic handles.
- Contains a black torque amplifier handle.
- Furnished in see-through plastic case.
Springs - Xcelite, replacement for S-TCN255
Replacement spring for S-TCN255 (Xcelite curved nose pliers).
Multi Tool - Dunlop, System 65, for guitar / bass work
The Dunlop System 65 Multi Tool is a compact tool that can cover the gamut of setup work for guitars and basses. Whether it’s a pickup height issue, truss rod adjustment, or a tweak in the action, this multitool can do it all.
Bench-top smoke absorber - Weller, for soldering
Keep those fumes out of your face while soldering with this benchtop smoke absorber.
- Removes flux fumes from soldering workbench
- Great for workspaces using more active fluxes used with lead-free solder
- Fumes are absorbed by the replaceable carbon-activated filter
- Includes one replacement filter (S-TWSA350F)
- Stand allows the smoke absorber to be adjusted to varying angles
- Fan is quiet and will not add significant noise to the workspace
- ESD safe
- Air Flow Volume: 1370 l/min
- Wattage: 20 watts
Truss Rod Driver - Cruz Tools, GrooveTech
Vintage-style truss rod nuts have long, thin slots and are made of unhardened steel, so normal slotted screwdrivers will cause damage – as evidenced on many vintage guitars and basses. Cruz Tools developed two screwdrivers specifically for this application. Proper adjustment involves removal of the neck for full nut access, and our Standard Driver provides firm contact over the entire slot width for damage-free adjustment. The Cheater Driver™ allows quick minor adjustment without removing the neck. Both have oversized handles with extra-long shafts for a firm grip and easy access.
Screwdriver Set - Xcelite, Precision, XP600, 6 pieces
Package of 6Electrostatic Discharge Safe. Designed to maximize efficiency and production. Fast turning swivel cap with cavity provides precise centering. Constructed of superior strength materials. Product Features:
- ESD safe to provide protection to ESD sensitive items
- Chrome-molybdenum vanadium steel blades provide superior strength
- Fast turning swivel caps provides optimum control for precise centering
- Black oxide tips for longer wear life
- No-roll handle design keeps drivers from rolling off uneven surfaces
- Storage case provides a home and keeps drivers safe
Kit - BusBoard, Junior Genius Blinky Lights Kit
Junior Genius Kits are built for experimentation, learning and fun! Experience the joy of seeing your first LED light up. The Blinky Lights Kit leads you through 10 core activities, from a simple LED circuit up to more advanced transistor LED blinky light circuits, using standard parts on a real-world breadboard. Learn about voltage and current by using LEDs, resistors, capacitors and transistors. You'll be able to build circuits using a schematic diagram, and there's plenty of help to get you there. Simple examples make it easy to grasp the basics and 'What's Happening' and 'Things To Try' sections encourage you to dig deeper. You will get valuable assembly and troubleshooting experience as you learn to use a great experimentation tool, the solderless breadboard. Real hands-on experience means greater educational value. This next-generation science kit doesn’t seal the parts into simplified plastic blocks.
Soldering iron tip - Weller, hollow core, 1.6mm, narrow screwdriver, ET Series
Genuine Weller narrow screw driver (chisel) style tips for use with all ET Series compatible soldering irons. The narrow screwdriver style is great for soldering in hard to reach and narrow spots. These tips are an excellent choice for use with the S-TWE1010 soldering station.
- Sensor hole in the base of tip is fitted with a stainless steel liner
- Prevents the tip from seizing to the sensor
Pliers - Xcelite, 60 degree curved nose
Xcelite Curved Nose Pliers, with 60° curved nose, and green cushion grips. Replacement spring is S-TCPS7
- Curved nose pliers
- Thin tip
- Features green cushion grips
- Features serrated jaws
Wire Stripper / Cutter - Xcelite, 6", with Spring and Lock
6" stripper, cutter with spring and lock, cushion grip handles, carded. Features
- Wire cutting and stripping edges conveniently located in front of pivot
- Allows use in tight places
- Needle nose pliers add wire pulling and bending capabilities
- Scissors-action stripper for cleaner, faster and more accurate stripping
- Serrated edge
- Includes work-speeding automatic spring and lock
- Red cushion grip handle provides maximum leverage
- For copper and aluminum wire 10 - 22 AWG
Wood Saw Rasp - High Carbon Steel, coarse side & fine side
One coarse side, one fine side.
Generator - Lodestar, Audio Frequency
The oscillation frequency range of this audio generator is between voice frequency band and super voice frequency band. Square and sine wave. 10K ohm input impedance, 10 V rms maximum input voltage. 600 ohm output impedance. Equipped with synchronized input terminals, enabling the high power output signas to be accurately controlled by small signals. comes with test lead and ground lead. 5.9" high x 9.8" wide x 5.1"deep.
File Set - Needle files, 5 types, for precision work
Package of 5Set of files for precision work.
- half round
- three square (i.e. triangular)
Fret Collars - Dunlop, System 65, for fret polish without taping
Package of 2The Dunlop System 65 Fret Collars include everything you need for a quick fret polish without the need for taping the entire neck. Two sizes of flexible steel collars are included, 0.125 and .080.
Soldering iron - Weller, WP35, controlled output
- Input Voltage: 120
- Power Consumption: 35 watts
- Tip Temperature: 850ºF
- Heating Element Type: Nichrome wound, fiberglass and ceramic insulated
- Lightweight handle with cushion grip for ease of use and comfort
- Comes with 1/8" screwdriver tip
- Stand (S-TPH60) sold separately
- Three wire grounded power cord for your safety
- UL listed
Drill Bit - two step, for installing vintage tuners
Two-step drill bit for drilling two-step holes. HSS material. Can be used to install vintage type tuners.
Hex Key Set - Allen®, Fold-up, 9 Piece, SAE
High quality fold-up set of SAE hex keys from Allen®. This set is great for easy storage and eliminates misplacing keys.
StripBoard - Single Sided, 6.30” x 3.94”
ST3U StripBoard is a prototyping circuit board with a standard long strip pattern. Tracks run the length of the board. The long tracks are convenient for power and ground rails, and for signal buses. Strips can be cut as needed to make smaller tracks and circuit pads. It has 0.1" hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers and other parts. It has higher quality than traditional stripboard. The holes are drilled, not punched. The base material is high-quality FR4 glass epoxy board. It has better stability and moisture resistance than boards using phenolic or SRBP (synthetic resin bonded paper), which can warp with exposure to humidity. Features
- Standard stripboard pattern, with tracks running the length of the board.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.
Radius Gauges - Notched, stainless steel
Package of 4Solid, high quality stainless steel radius gauges, notched version. Use during fingerboard/fret shaping to accurately measure your progress and eliminate mistakes. Can also be used when shaping a nut/saddle or when setting string radius at the bridge. Great for working on compound radius necks. This is an essential tool for a luthier/tech’s bench. Narrow gauges are used for measuring at the nut to the 7th fret, while the wide gauges are used for measuring at the 7th and higher numbered frets.
- Gauge 1+2 has 7.25", 9.5", 10", and 12" radiuses
- Gauge 3+4 has 14", 15", 16", and 20" radiuses
- Notched version great for taking measurements with strings on
- Set of 4
Hex Key Set - Allen®, Fold-up, 7 Piece, Metric
High quality fold-up set of metric hex keys from Allen®. This set is great for easy storage and eliminates misplacing keys.
PadBoard - Double Sided, Plated Holes, 3.94” x 3.15”, Mounting Holes
The PadBoard-2 prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. Features
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 31 x 39 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- Size2 = 100 x 80mm (3.94 x 3.15in), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)