Bias Master™ - TAD, tube tester, with 4 probes
Bias Master™ system BM4 Measures Bias current of the vacuum tubes in your amp. Includes 4 probes and english/german operation manual. The Bias Master™ allows you to monitor the bias current safely and easily. While adjusting the Bias control pot of your amp, the Bias Master™ shows the actual result. This lets you set and evaluate the full reasonable biasing range your amp and tubes offer to find and set your personal perfect choice.
Digital Capacitance Meter - YF-150, 9 ranges
Nine ranges give precision readings from 0.1 pF to 20,000 µF. Can be used to check virtually all capacitors for tolerance value, selecting matched sets, etc.
- 0.1 pf to 20,000 μF, 9 ranges
- Over range indicator
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Tilt stand
- 3-1/2 digit LCD, 1" h x 2-¼" w
- 1.5" x 2.8" x 6"
- Zero adjustment
- Input protected
- Low battery indicator
- Includes case, leads, battery, spare fuse and instructions
Digital Multimeter - YF-3220, multi-purpose
Ergonomically designed. Uses one 9V battery, included.
- 0.5% basic DC accuracy
- audible continuity test
- 3 1/2 digit LCD, 0.625" high
- 10M ohm input resistance
- 1.5" x 3" x 7.5"(w/o rubber case)
- overload protection
- voltage to 1000VDC, 750VAC
- capacitance to 20 microfarads
- polarity indicator
- frequency to 10MHz
- over range indicator
- 10A (AC or DC)
- low battery indicator
- hFE and diode test
- tilt stand and case
Probes - TAD, for Bias Master™, set of 2
Package of 2Bias Master™ set of adapter probes for testing other types of tubes. For use with the S-TBM4-X Bias Master™ system.
Generator - Lodestar, RF Signal generator
Compact solid state RF signal generator designed for the hobbyist, service bench and technical instruction. The generator is most suited for checking and aligning the IF circuit and tuners in AM, FM, and TVs. 100 kHz to 150 MHz in 6 bands and up to 450 MHz on third harmonics.
- Wide frequency range- 100 Khz to 150 MHz
- With 1 KHz oscillator purpose of modulation
- High Stability
- Output control- 0dB/-20dB/-40dB and fine adjuster
- Frequency accuracy + or - 5%
- RF output- 100mV rms appx. (up to 35MHz unloaded)
- Output control- High-low switch, fine adjust
- Audio output 1 KHz min., 2V rms
- Modulation: Internal: 1 KHz (AM) 30% appx., External: 50 Hz ~ 20 KHz at <1V rms input
Generator - Lodestar, Audio Frequency
The oscillation frequency range of this audio generator is between voice frequency band and super voice frequency band. Square and sine wave. 10K ohm input impedance, 10 V rms maximum input voltage. 600 ohm output impedance. Equipped with synchronized input terminals, enabling the high power output signas to be accurately controlled by small signals. comes with test lead and ground lead. 5.9" high x 9.8" wide x 5.1"deep.
Jumper Test Lead Set - Clip 35mm, Total Length 24", 22AWG
Package of 10Set of 10 Jumper Test Leads " Alligator Clips 35mm each. Total Length 24", 22AWG wire. Black, Red, White, Yellow, Green