Tool - Slotted Nut Driver, for Qingpu Jacks
Simple and easy to use nut driving tool for the slotted nuts found on Qingpu jacks that are commonly used in Eurorack modules. The tool anchors into the sleeve of the jack ensuring no slippage when in use, protecting the faceplate from accidental damage. The two grip holes are cut to the size of M2.5 and M3 hex nuts and can be used in a pinch to tighten nuts of those sizes, or to hang your tool on a keyring!
One side of the tool works with Mod "Top Brass" nuts (W-QP-NUT-BRASS) and slotted W-QP-NUT-K nuts used on W-QP-518MA, W-QP-419GR, and W-QP-518MA-BM. The other side works with slotted W-QP-NUT-PJ-R nuts used on W-QP-PJ3410. Either side will work with Befaco Bananuts for 3.5mm jacks (W-BNUT-X). The nut driving tool is made of steel.
|Packaging Dimensions||1.115 in. × 1.195 in. × 0.033 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.005 lbs.|
My Project Lists
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 1 Watt, Carbon Film, 5% tolerance
- Dial Lamp - LED version, #47 or #44, T-3-¼, 6.3V, Bayonet Base
- 1/4" Jack - Switchcraft, Mono, open circuit
- Vacuum Tube - 12AT7 / ECC81, JJ Electronics
- Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, Solid Shaft, 16mm
- Nut - Kep, Hex nut with external tooth, coarse thread, zinc