Synth & Eurorack Parts / DIY
Our Synth & Eurorack Parts / DIY category is a curated list of items that are commonly found in synth/eurorack projects. The items and filters here do not represent our full lineup of parts. If you don't see what you are looking for, check out our main categories or send us a suggestion and we'll look into adding it.
LED Bezel - for 3mm LED, used for mounting
Holder for mounting LEDs to panels.
Transistor - BC557C, General Purpose, TO-92 case, PNP
The BC557 is a silicon general purpose PNP transistor in a TO-92 package. The BC557’s typical applications include signal processing, amplification, and switching.
Wire - 22 AWG Solid Core, PVC, 600V, 50 Foot Roll600V solid wire. UL style 1015, rated to 105 degrees C. Perfect for new projects, rewiring electrical equipment, or use in breadboards, perfboard, and veroboard/stripboard.
Regulator - L78L33, 3.3 Volt, Positive Voltage Regulator, TO-92
L78L33 3.3V regulator in a TO-92 package. The L78L33 three-terminal 3.3V positive regulator employs internal current limiting and thermal shutdown, making them essentially indestructible. If adequate heat-sink is provided, they can deliver up to 100 mA output current. They are intended as fixed voltage regulators in a wide range of applications including local or oncard regulation for elimination of noise and distribution problems associated with single-point regulation. In addition, they can be used with power pass elements to make high-current voltage regulators. The L78L series used as Zener diode/resistor combination replacement, offers e improvement along with lower quiescent current and lower noise. Features:
- Output voltage of 3.3V
- Output current up to 100 mA
- Short-circuit protection
- No external components are required
PadBoard - Double Sided, Plated Holes, 3.94” x 3.15”, Mounting Holes
The PadBoard-2 prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. Features
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 31 x 39 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- Size2 = 100 x 80mm (3.94 x 3.15in), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)