Switch - Rotary, Impedance Selector, Replacement for Marshall
Rotary impedance selector. Modern, selects between 4Ω, 8Ω, and 16Ω. Panel mount from front side. SP3T.
Switch - Rocker, Lighted Power, Used in JCM Series & Others
Lighted DPST On-Off power switch. Used in Marshall JCM series and others. 15/16" x 1-1/16" x 1" deep.
Switch - Selector, Vintage Style, for Marshall, Male
Vintage style selector switch male part, replacement for Marshall.
Switch - Rotary, Impedance Selector, 3 Position
Rotary impedance selector, 4/8/16. Body screws onto chassis hole. SP3T switch.
Switch - Carling, Mini Rocker, DPST, On-Off
Carling miniature rocker switch, DPST with .187" tabs (Marshall style). On-Off. 4A 250VAC; 8A 125VAC; 6A 250V. This switch is ideal for applications with back panel size constraints. It fits in a standard rectangular cutout and is designed to provide ease of insertion along with superior panel retention qualities. A high profile rocker and butt-action contacts provide the user with a crisp positive-type feel.
Switch - Rotary, Voltage Selector, Modern, for Marshall
- IEC: 6.3 A / 250 VAC; 50 Hz
- UL: 10 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- CSA: 8 A / 250 VAC; 60 Hz
- Mounting: Panel Mount from front side
- Fastening: Screw-on mounting
- Terminal: Solder
- Number of Stages: 3
- Type: SP3T
- Lifetime: 300 operating cycles (without load)
- Degree of Protection: IP 40
- Allowable Operation Temp.: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Climatic Category: 25/85/21 acc. to IEC 60068-1
- Material of Socket: Thermoplastic, black, UL 94V-0
- Weight: 16.5 g
- Solderability: 350 °C / 2 sec acc. to IEC 60068-2-20, Test Ta, method 2
- Resistance to Soldering Heat: 350 °C / 10 sec acc. to IEC 60068-2-20, Test Tb, method 2
- Insulation Resistance: > 10,000MΩ (500VDC; 1min)
- Contact Resistance: < 10 mΩ at 20 mV
- Dielectric Strength:
- > 2.5kVAC between L-N (1min; 50Hz)
- > 4kVAC between L/N-PE (1min; 50Hz)
- Clearance and Creepage Distance:
- > 5mm
- > 8mm between L/N-PE
- Resistance to Vibration: acc. to IEC 60068-2-6, test Fc