Standoffs - 0.18", plastic with adhesive backing
Low-profile adhesive standoffs with a 0.180" standoff height that securely attaches your PCB to a flat surface. The post inserts into a 0.125” mounting hole and includes a locking tab that secures the PCB when inserted. It can be used with 1/16” or 1/32” thick PCBs.
The 0.6 x 0.6” square base is offset to allow the base to be underneath the board when the mounting hole is close to the PCB edge and the offset base provides a large sticking surface while permitting the PCB to be mounted in tight spaces or close to walls. This can be useful when working with small enclosures.
High-quality 3M™ brand double-sided tape secures the standoff to a flat surface.
These standoffs are available in packs of 8, 24, or 100 pieces
- Low profile 0.180" standoff height.
- Offset base allows use when holes are close to the PCB edge. 0.6 x 0.6” square base size.
- For use in 0.125" diameter PCB holes, integrated clip locks PCBs in place.
- Material: Nylon 66(UI) Flame Class: 94V-2
- 3M™ Adhesive Tape Backing.