Speakers & Components
Speakers. The last opportunity to modify your tone. Unlike hi-fi speakers which attempt to create sounds that are true to the musical source fed them, guitar speakers impart their own tone. Your amp/cabinet pretty much determines three things about what speaker to select; speaker size, impedance and power rating. (See our tech corner article on Speaker Impedance, Power Handling and Wiring). But the tone is up to you! Speaker replacement is probably the easiest mod you can perform.
Speaker - Eminence® American, 15", Delta 15, 400W
American Standard Series 15" speaker. Recommended for professional audio as a mid-bass or vocal wedge in a sealed enclosure. Also suitable as a mid-bass or woofer in vented enclosures.
Speaker - Eminence® American, 12", Delta 12, 400W, 8 Ω
American Standard Series 12" speaker. Recommended for professional audio as a mid-bass or woofer (with high-pass filter) in vented enclosures.
Speaker - Eminence® Pro, 12", Delta Pro 12A, 400W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemProfessional Series 12" speaker. A high power pro audio woofer by design that guitar players have found useful for ultra clean, very neutral tone. You get out what you put in with loads of warmth and fullness.
Speaker - Celestion, 15", Pulse 15, 400W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemWith a longer voice coil for increased "throw" and a multi-roll surround that provides exceptional linearity and superb bass extension, the 400-watt PULSE 15 is impeccably-designed sonic artillery. Featuring a Kevlar-loaded cone and rigid steel chassis designed for maximum energy transfer, this robust and reliable speaker truly is a powerhouse of deep bass tone.
Speaker - Celestion, 15", T.F. Series 1530, 400W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemThe 1530 is a high performance bass and mid range driver. It has a large magnet, resulting in a high BI product, with high sensitivity and power handling.
Speaker - Celestion, 15", FTR15-3070C, 400W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, FTR15-3070C, 15 in., 8 ohm Features:
- 15" ferrite woofer provides 400Wrms power handling (AES Standard) and 99dB sensitivity
- 3" high temperature Inside/Outside voice coil efficiently dissipates heat, preventing sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Flexirol TM surround for greater excursion control
- Saturated gap technology for lower harmonic distortion
- Low frequency response, down to 40Hz
- Smart chassis design minimises acoustic distortion
Speaker - Celestion, 15", FTR15-3070E, 400W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemFerrite magnet cast aluminium chassis driver
Speaker - Celestion, 15", BN15-400X, 400W, 8Ω
Special Order ItemA 15 inch bass guitar speaker with 400-watt of thunderous power handling capability, the lightweight neodymium magnet BN15-400X skilfully brings your low end to the forefront.
Speaker - Celestion, 15", T.F. Series 1530e, 400 watts
Special Order ItemSpeaker, Celestion, TF1530e, 15 in., 8 ohm Features:
- 15" driver provides extended low frequency range
- 3" edgewound voice coil enables 98dB efficiency and 400Wrms (AES standard) power handling
- Vented magnet assembly for enhanced cooling
- Kevlar-loaded cone with sealed surround and damping for reduced distortion
- Special consideration is paid to materials and construction to deliver maximum reliability
- Suitable for use in 2-way and 3-way systems