High quality W22 resistors from Welwyn / TT Electronics W20 Series. These 7W wirewound resistors are a great choice for screen grid and cathode bias resistors in tube amplifiers. The brown enamel coating used by Welyn looks great in vintage and vintage-style amps. These resistors can be found in many vintage Marshall amplifiers.
A high purity ceramic substrate is assembled with interference fit end caps to which are welded the termination wires. The resistive element is wound on the substrate and welded to the caps; the vitreous enamel protective coating is then applied.
- IECQ-CECC approved
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Impervious lead free vitreous enamel coating
- Overload characteristics ideal for protection circuits
- High stability and reliability
- High power dissipation for size
- Material - Copper clad steel wire, nickel plated and solder-coated.
- Strength - The terminations meet the requirements of IEC 68.2.21.
- Solderability - The terminations meet the requirements of IEC 115-1,– Clause 18.104.22.168.