High quality 25 Series resistors from Ohmite. These 5W wirewound resistors are a great choice for screen grid and cathode bias resistors in tube amplifiers. The brown enamel coating used by Ohmite looks great in vintage and vintage-style amps.
The 25 Series axial terminal resistors are both durable and economical. They have all the electrical attributes of the more expensive 90 Series resistors, including all-welded construction.
They offer the durability of a lead free conformal vitreous enamel coating and are ideal for computer, communications and industrial applications in which cost, quality, and reliability are key considerations.
- Rugged vitreous enamel coating withstands high humidity and temperature cycling.
- Durable construction, recommended for industrial applications where reliability is paramount.
- All-welded construction.
- Flame resistant lead free vitreous enamel coating.
- Coating - Conformal lead free vitreous enamel
- Core - Ceramic.
- Terminals - Solder-coated axial. RoHS solder composition is 96% Sn, 3.5% Ag, 0.5% Cu
- Derating - Linearly from 100% @ +25°C to 0% @ +350°C
- Tolerance - ±5%
- Power rating - Based on 25°C free air rating
- Overload - 5 times rated wattage for 5 seconds
- Temperature coefficient - 1 to 9.99 ohms: ±50 ppm/°C; 10 ohms and over: ±30 ppm/°C