Pedal Parts / DIY
Chassis Box - Hammond, 1590E, Diecast, 7.40" x 4.72" x 3.07"
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges.
- Six 6-32 x ½" machine screws secure lid - into tapped holes.
- Designed to meet IP54.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Dimensions shown are exterior dimensions.
Integrated Circuit - Spin FV-1, DSP, Multi-Effect / Reverb
The Spin Semiconductor FV-1 is a complete reverb solution in a single IC. With integrated stereo ADC and DACs, the FV-1 can be treated like any other analog component in your product's signal path. The FV-1 can access a total of 16 programs, 8 are built into the internal ROM and the designer may elect to connect a serial EEPROM with 8 additional programs. By using an external EEPROM, the designer can distinguish his product from others by creating a custom program set without the need for a microprocessor in the system. With 3 potentiometer inputs, programs may have real time variable parameters such as decay time in a reverb, rate and depth in a chorus or frequency in a filter. These inputs are available as coefficients to your program and may be used independently of each other. The rich instruction set allows users to program effects of all kinds. With instructions like LOG and EXP, users can easily program audio expansion and compression routines.
¼" Jack - Fender®, Stereo, for Amps 1999-Present
Fender R/A 1/4" stereo jack. Used 1999-present. Hex nuts not included (S-H510), bushing length = 0.34".
Potentiometer - Alpha, Audio, 9mm, Vertical, Dual Gang, 100K
Audio taper, vertical mount, dual gang Alpha pots with a 6.35mm shaft diameter. Dual gang pots are useful for stereo controls and other circuits requiring two separate pots moving in tandem. These 9mm pots are popular in DIY guitar pedals, synthesizers, and other projects. Mounting nut and washer included. See R-VAV-BX-DUAL for linear taper versions.
Transistor - MPSA13, Darlington 500mA 30V NPN
NPN Darlington transistor (TO-92 package) - designed for applications requiring extremely high current gain at collector currents to 1.0A.
- Max collector to emitter voltage = 30 V
- Max collector to base voltage = 30 V
- Max emitter to base voltage = 10 V
- Max collector current = 1.2 A (continuous)