Pedal Parts / DIY
Hum Exterminator - Morley, Ground Loop Hum Eliminator
The Morley Hum Exterminator™ filters out unwanted voltage on the ground line that can cause ground loop hum. Simply place the Hum Exterminator™ on the end of the power cord of the equipment that has a Ground Loop and plug the Hum Exterminator™ into the wall outlet. Ground Loop is gone and signal remains intact. Easy to use, easy to install, absolutely safe and completely effective!
- Exterminate Ground Hum Right at The Source!
- Designed to solve GROUND RELATED Hum and Buzz
- Filters the Ground Line of Excess Low Voltage and Current that Cause Audio Noise
- Maintains Proper Ground
- NOT a Ground Lift
- Simply Connect Hum Exterminator™ to Power Plug of Offending Gear
- Maximum recommended Current per Hum Exterminator™ Is 6 Amp
- Handy LED Shows Power is On and Unit Is Working
Bulb - Morley, Effects Pedals Replacement
AML387 incandescent light bulb, T-1 3/4 midget flanged, miniature lamp. Great replacement for Morley.
Bumper - Morley, tapered rubber feet, self adhesive
Package of 20Small tapered rubber feet with self-adhesive backing (package of 20). Can be used to provide grip and slight elevation (about 0.14") when secured to most project enclosures. Great for effects pedals and rack mount units when removed from the rack.