Pedal Kit - Mod® Electronics, The Trill
The Mod® Electronics Trill tremolo pedal offers classic tremolo tones in an easy-to-build kit. The Trill's Speed knob provides a wide range from a very slow to rapid-fire effect. The Depth knob varies the ratio between effected and dry signal.
Using modern, low-noise transistors makes operation of The Trill quiet with no signal drop when engaged. The Trill uses true-bypass footswitching so it is out of the signal path when not engaged.
All you need to provide is solder and tools! Uses 9 volt battery which is not included.
Mod ElectronicsTerminus Series
|Height with knobs/extrusions||2.015 in.|
|Item Height||1.375 in.|
|Item Length||4.695 in.|
|Item Width||4.015 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||8.5 in. × 6.5 in. × 1.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.82 lbs.|
|Add DC Power Jack and LED Mod||All Models|
|Troubleshooting Supplement||All Models|
|Intensity Mod||All Models|
|Sound Sample||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Capacitor - 630V, Metal Film, Tubular
- Potentiometer - CTS, Audio, Knurled Shaft, 3/8" Bushing
- Adhesive - Bob Smith Industries, Insta-Cure Gap Filling
- PCB - SMD to Thru-Hole Adapter, SOIC-14 to DIP-14
- Pedal Kit - Mod® Electronics, The Thunderdrive, Overdrive
- Knob - Plastic, Set Screw, Small MXR Style, 0.75" diameter