Pedal Kit - Mod® Electronics, The Tea Philter, T Filter
A T-Filter Pedal Kit - the Mod® Electronics Tea Philter pedal produces a fixed wah tone allowing you to lock it in without rocking the pedal back and forth. Every guitar/wah combination has a certain sweet spot that is perfect for lead and chord work.
The Tea Philter lets you dial in everything from your favorite vocal mid-range tone to thick lows. Using point-to-point wiring and easy-to-follow instructions you can have a working fixed wah pedal in a matter of hours.
The effect pedal operates on a 9V battery. For a longer lasting option, a 9-volt adapter can be purchased separately. The Godlyke 9-volt adapter (M-PAS-S) may be purchased separately to power your new pedal.
Mod ElectronicsTerminus Series
|Height with knobs/extrusions||2.020 in.|
|Item Height||1.375 in.|
|Item Length||4.695 in.|
|Item Width||4.015 in.|
|Packaging Dimensions||8.5 in. × 6 in. × 1.5 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.75 lbs.|
|Add LED Mod||All Models|
|Troubleshooting Schematic||All Models|
|Sound Sample||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Wire - Weico, 24AWG Stranded, Top Coat Pre-Tinned, 300V, 50 feet
- Wire - Gavitt, Cloth, 22AWG Stranded, Top Coat Pre-Tinned
- Potentiometer - Bourns, Audio, Knurled Shaft
- Potentiometer - Bourns, Audio, Knurled Shaft, Mini
- Potentiometer - Bourns, Audio, Knurled Shaft, Push-Pull, Mini
- Knob - Top Hat, Gold with Silver Cap, Gibson Style