PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, V828 Italian Fuzz, Phenolic Board
V828 Italian fuzz circuit board made with a phenolic substrate for an even closer match to the vintage production boards. Phenolic boards are found in many vintage electronics before the use of fiberglass became common.
This board is a recreation of the circuit board found in the V828 Vox Tone Bender pedals. The board is styled after the Italian made version which was also sold as the Jen Fuzz. When drawing the layout, original boards were closely referenced to ensure a proper match and fit. The copper traces have a surface treatment providing protection from corrosion.
This board uses unique PCB mounted tags for the offboard wiring. A combination of S-HEYE-A eyelets and S-H137 solder tags (each sold separately) can be used to approximate the originals. For a detailed drawing of the parts and connections originally used on this board, please see the layout drawing linked below.
|Packaging Dimensions||1.35 in. × 1.91 in. × 0.063 in.|
|Weight (Packaging)||0.008 lbs.|
|Vintage Wiring||All Models|
My Project Lists
Specifications, Files, and Documents
Customers who purchased this item also bought
- Resistors - 0.5 Watt, Carbon Composition
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, FZ-1 Fuzz, Phenolic Board
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, MKIII & MKIV Fuzz, Phenolic Board
- Tube Boxes - generic, for storing vacuum tubes
- Capacitor - Vishay BC, Aluminum Electrolytic, 021 ASM Series, Axial Lead
- PCB - Vintage Style Circuit Board, Eyelet-Rite Fuzz, Phenolic Board