Transistor - AC127, Germanium, TO-1 case, NPN
AC127 NPN germanium transistors. The AC127 is a popular NPN for fuzz pedals and other effects. The NPN polarity allows for use with standard pedal power supplies.
Terminal Strip - Kulka, 599 Series, Barrier Strip, 7 Pole
High quality seven pole barrier strips made by Kulka / Marathon. These terminal blocks have a solid phenolic base with plated brass terminals and combination head screws. Features:
- Base, Phenolic, 150° C
- Open Back Design (Insulator Strip Required for Voltage Rating)
- Screws, #5-40 Binder Head, Phil-Slot
- Terminals, Plated Brass
- 7 Poles
- 3/8” Centers
- Wire Range With Wire Binding Screw #16-#22 AWG – 15 Amps
- UL Recognized File No. E47811
- CSA Certified File No. LR19766
Switch - Carling, Footswitch, SPST, Off-(On), Screw Terminals
Carling, SPST footswitch, Off-(On), momentary, normally open with screw terminals. Note: Off-(On) switches may sometimes be referred to as Off-None-(On).
DSP Module - Accutronics, 99 Effects (Reverb, Chorus, Delay, +)
The BTSE-99FX Effect board provides 99 different digital audio effects to be used in many audio applications that require sound enhancement. Equipped with a superb quality digital effects processing engine which adds that extra punch needed to make sounds truly stand out. Applications:
- Guitar/ Keyboard/Bass amplifiers and combos
- Audio mixing consoles / Powered mixing consoles
- Stand -alone stereo effect units for studio and PA usage
- Effects pedals
PadBoard - Double Sided, Plated Holes, 6.30” x 3.94”, Mounting Holes
The PadBoard-3U prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for general purpose analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. The PCB accepts a 96 pin DIN-41612 VME connector for backplane or board-to-board applications. Holes for ejector latches are provided. Features
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.