Soldering Iron - Weller, Marksman, 40 watts
- Weller Consumer Soldering Irons with 3 LEDs
- Three LED lights for limited application shadowing
- Round Co-molded soft grip handle design for easy tip positioning
- Triangular handle area for maximum tip control
- Stainless steel heater construction
- Excellent quality consumer iron
- Input Voltage: 120
- Power Consumption: 40 watts
- Tip Temperature: 900ºF
- Heating Element Type: Nichrome Wound
- Fiberglass and ceramic insulated
PadBoard - Double Sided, Plated Holes, 6.30” x 3.94”, Mounting Holes
The PadBoard-3U prototyping circuit board has a general purpose pad-per-hole pattern which is good for general purpose analog and digital use. It is a double-sided board with plated holes, which allows components to be soldered to either side of the board. A square pad is provided every 5th hole, which makes it easy to align components on the top and bottom of the board. The PCB accepts a 96 pin DIN-41612 VME connector for backplane or board-to-board applications. Holes for ejector latches are provided. Features
- Pad-per-hole prototyping board with plated-thru holes. A square pad every 5th hole makes it easy to align components on top and bottom.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board with plated holes. Components can be soldered to either side.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering.